Show your support to KAEOT!
This is a very different post, but it’s a rather important one.
All the work developed here at KAEOT, has been done with the intent of promoting the young talents of the Portuguese Fashion scene. We have also been gathering useful and practical info about the fashion industry by interviewing the ones whose experience can be not only informative but also, highly inspirational!
But, to continue this work and to take it to the next level, KAEOT will need your support. That's why, we recently launched an ongoing crowdfunding campaign:
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go to Patreon and create your own account (you can use your e-mail or your facebook account)
2. Go to KAEOT’s page on Patreon, click on “Become a patron”:
3. Choose your monthly pledge/contribution:
Level 1 - $1/month
Level 2 - $3/month
Level 3 - $5/month
Level 4 - $100 - one time only contribution
Level 5 - $500 - one time only contribution
4. Confirm your payment via Paypal or Credit Card: (note that you will only be charged on the beginning of each month). After hitting the "Confirm and Pledge" button, you will then receive an e-mail with the confirmation.
AND THAT'S IT!! You are now an official supporter of KAEOT and you are now contributing to keep this website alive and evolving :)
WHY SHOULD YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- To keep the project alive
- To allow KAEOT to expand its base of collaborators
- To have more and better content at KAEOT
- To make KAEOT reach a wider audience
Crowdfunding is currently the most fair and transparent way of funding creative projects and by doing so, you are not only helping the project for real, but you are also joining a community of other people who share the same interests as you, in this case, the fashion industry, with a particular focus on the Portuguese talents.
If you have any questions about how the campaign works or any other related issues, feel free to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org